Conversion Optimization & Web Analytics Your agency for data-driven marketing.
"Data is the new oil" as the saying goes. For us, data about user behaviour is, above all, the oil that makes the UX even smoother - and ensures more conversions.
What can We do for You?
Data on user behaviour can be used to identify what drives users and how an offer needs to be designed so that it is really well received. Proactive web analysis – naturally within the framework of legal requirements – will continue to be the basis for successful action in the digital space in the future.
We support our customers in developing and implementing sustainable tracking infrastructures and optimizing their web presence in line with their individual business goals. This includes the following core disciplines:
- Online tracking / web analytics
- Development and implementation of customized tracking strategies
- Optimization of conversion rates
Meaningful Online Tracking, implemented in Compliance with GDPR
The framework for GDPR-compliant tracking is changing rapidly. Nevertheless, compliant web analytics solutions are possible. All that is needed is precise preparation and an awareness of the opportunities and risks. We help identify suitable systems (Google Analytics, Matomo, eTracker, etc.) and embed them in your digital infrastructure.
Tracking Audit with FONDA
In four simple steps we arrive at a suitable strategy for meaningful web analytics:
- A joint meeting to determine your tracking or web analytics needs
- Deriving suitable tracking solutions or creating an optimization plan for existing systems – with anonymous data, without PII
- Advice on the implementation of GDPR-compliant tracking.
- Developing a strategy for your web analytics.
Server-side Tracking without Third-party Cookies
There are many conceptual and technical approaches to web analytics that are sustainable for companies and users. One of them is server-side tracking. Tracking is set up in such a way that the use of third-party cookies is practically a thing of the past. In addition, much more control can be exercised over the transmitted data. An example of this is the complete removal of IP addresses before they are sent to Google Analytics.
Measure what Matters
Apart from complying with GDPR, the most important thing when setting up a tracking system is the right strategy and proper implementation. Because if you think about what really matters early on, you will get a more efficient tool that provides new, reliable insights into user behaviour and performance every day. The basis for this is a solid tracking concept that is tailored to the needs of your business.
Step by Step to Perfect Tracking
Stay Ahead with Conversion Optimization
The information from tracking is valuable. But it is not of value in itself, it is a means to an end. The aim is to lead the user to act without disruptions in the user experience. In short, it’s about conversion optimization.
With conversion optimization, all levels along the conversion funnel are examined. To do this, we look at all the analogue or digital action steps that a user goes through until the action goal is reached. The action goal can be, for example, that a user registers or buys something.
Funnel Analysis as a Proven Method
Funnel analysis is a very good way to formulate, implement and test optimization hypotheses. To do this, we take the following five steps in consultation with our customers:
- Identification and analysis of funnel levels
- Formulation of recommendations for action (hypotheses) in coordination with the goals of the tracking strategy
- Adaptation of assets (advertising materials, website modules, content elements, etc.)
- Set up and execute testing (e.g. A/B testing)
- Evaluate results and implement accordingly